Email is the best and most organized way to reach us. MSFirearmsLLC@gmail.com
Order status information and FAQ are listed below.
Phone: Due to current demands, please contact us by email. We will respond as soon as possible. You can reach either of the business owners by email or by phone below if needed.
-Allen: 601-201-9665 (text or call) This is the owner's cell phone.
-Zak: 601-720-8252 (text or call) This is the owner's cell phone.
Seriously though, email or text is best. We can either build/ship orders or talk on the phone. We appreciate your business though and are happy to talk to you if needed.
Be sure to use dropdown menus to customize your upper.
Phone Hours: 9am-5pm Central
If you have trouble placing your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email is monitored ~7am - ~Midnight 7 days a week by the owners.
Local Pickup: We currently are a production shop and do not have a typical "retail, walk-in storefront" that the general public can walk in and browse. We don't have set hours; we meet by appointment. If you would like to pick up an item locally, please contact us ahead of time and let us know what you need. This way, we can have it ready for you when you arrive and make your transaction as seamless as possible.
*ORDER CONFIRMATION NOTICE*
Once you successfully place your order, you should receive an order confirmation email.
Emails sometimes go to Junk/Spam folder. Your order has been placed successfully and we will begin building your upper soon.
*SHIPPING LABEL CREATED*
Within 2-6 business days of placing your order, you will recieve a shipping notification email. This email indicates that your upper is being built in our shop, or the items you have ordered are being gathered and packed.
2-6 Business days after you recieve the shipping confirmation email, the tracking number should provide you with information on the location of your upper.
All uppers are custom built to order. Most orders are shipped within 3 days, but that is not a guarantee. Because order volumes vary, we ask that you allow us up to 15 business days on shipping.
*NOTE* 300 Blk BMS uppers will take longer to ship. Contact us for more information.
*NOTE* Out of stock/backorder items may take longer than the noted wait period to ship.
- What is the status of my order?
- All uppers are custom built as ordered. Please review the information above to determine the status of your order. Most uppers are shipped within 2-5 business days, but ship times vary depending on our current order volume.
- Can I CANCEL or CHANGE my order?
- In short, no changes can be done and a 20% fee for cancellations. In order to keep prices low, we have streamlined the process of getting orders to you quickly and efficiently. When you order, we automatically pay credit card processing fees, shipping costs, and send the packing list to someone to build or pack, thus creating labor costs. Interrupting our system and taking time to track down a specific order will in the end cost us more than we would make with our already low profit margins. We value all of our customers and want to serve all as quickly as possible. If you have any questions or concerns when placing an order, do not hesitate to contact us first to settle on your correct purchase.
- What is the .223 Wylde chamber? Will it shoot 5.56?
- YES. The .223 Wylde chamber is a chamber unlike the standard .223, and can handle .223 AND 5.56 rounds safely. More history and info here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.223_Wylde_chamber
- How much will my upper weigh?
- Please see the chart below for the weights of individual parts.
- What if I am not happy with my purchase?
- In the unfortunate circumstance that you are not happy with the appearance or function of your upper or product upon arrival, do not hesitate to contact us. We stand behind our products and will resolve the issue as soon as possible. We kindly ask that you contact us before attempting to modify or have someone else modify your upper. Should you want a return or exchange for any other reason, please review the procedure and information in our Terms and Conditions.
- What about regulations in my home state?
- There are many different laws in each state regarding firearms. We are not lawyers, nor can we keep track of all regulations. Should you have a question regarding the legality of your weapon, we urge you to seek reputable local advice on staying legal. At this time, we do not have weld/pin capabilities in shop for muzzle brakes.
- Can the upper be shipped to my house?
- Yes. Uppers and parts other than lowers can be shipped directly to your house. FFL transfer is not required. Please select ‘Signature Required’ during the check out process if you do not want your package left unattended.
Upper: 0.55 lbs
Sport Upper: 0.40 lbs
|18||SS||Straight flute||223 Wylde||2.6|
Note: We recommend using an 11" or longer handguard with a mid-length gas system to cover the gas block.
We'd love to hear from you!
Complete the Contact Information form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Be sure to tell us if you prefer to be contacted by e-mail or telephone.
Dealers: Email us for info on wholesale pricing. The $10 flat rate shipping saves you $10-15 per upper already.. Minimum orders apply for further discounts.