AN/PVS-31D (F5032) White Phosphor Dual Tube Goggle 2400+ FOM Minimum. In Stock.
- Gen III 2400+ FOM Minimum White Phosphor Tubes (Auto-Gated)
- Industry-leading, close-focus technology
- Articulating housing design
- Vertical viewing ability
- Adjustable diopter lenses
- Integrated IR illuminator
- Adjustable Gain Control
- Submersible up to 20 meters
Designed with an emphasis on special operations mission success, the AN/PVS-31D (F5032) night vision binocular delivers a tactical advantage in low-light and no-light combat scenarios. Engineered with close-focus technology, and an integrated IR illuminator. The AN/PVS-31D (F5032) provides improved operational performance and situational awareness.
Clear, close focus, superior performance tactical NVG – Users can maintain their cover while performing critical, up-close tasks—as near as nine inches—with more clarity than standard night vision goggles. An automatic vertical viewing system recognizes when the binocular is in use and prevents shut-off from activating when a user tilts their head to look up. An auto shut-off functions only when the goggles are in the stowed position.
- Adjustable diopter lenses to minimize eye strain
- Single, self-contained AA battery with an alert when running low
- Manual Gain Control Standard.
Export: The Export of this product without proper licensing is strictly prohibited and falls under ITAR per title 22, CFR, parts 120-130. Please contact US Night Vision Export Dept. to receive further information on how to obtain proper licensing from the U.S. Department of State