The 3FO-S Flash Hider is machined out of heat treated 4140 then nitrided offering exceptional strength and reliability. The primary function of the 3FO-S diminishes muzzle flash by dispersing and redirecting the escaping gases generated by the fired round, thus minimizing the signature flash produced at the muzzle maintaining your tactical advantage in critical situations as well as keeping your rifle footprint as small as possible.
The 3FO-S has internal threads, a significant design advantage offering even more flash suppression over standard flash hiders. The reduced flash not only helps maintain a clear sight picture but also reduces the chances of the shooter being temporarily blinded in low-light conditions, ensuring optimal visibility and target acquisition. It features a sleek, short profile that integrates seamlessly with your system, maintaining a clean and streamlined appearance.
- Short profile works great for Pistol Caliber Carbines
- Internal Threads Disrupt Gas Expansion Resulting in Less Flash
- Design: 3FO-S: 3 Prong Outside Threaded Short Flash Hider
- Outside Thread: 13/16 x 16 TPI
- Material: 4140 Steel Nitrided
- Cone Shape Lockup Provides a Tighter & More Concentric Fit
- Comes with 1 Crush Washer
- Overall length: 1.58 Inches
- Weight: 2.2 oz (223) 1.9 oz (9mm)
- Made in America
Caliber & Thread Options:
- Cal: 223/556; Thread: 1/2×28